Every municipality has its own way of designating trick or treat times for neighborhoods across NE Ohio. With Halloween falling mid-week, most are choosing to trick-or-treat on the 31st. Others prefer to keep the kids off the streets – and the sugar – during the week and have opted for Saturday and Sunday. Regardless, we have a list that should help you out. Instead of listing all trick or treat times as events, we are giving you a link to all the cities right here: Your City’s Trick or Treat Times Ohio 2012. Below, we have a couple shopping-area dates and times to get you started! Happy Halloween…be safe out there!
– Aurora Farms Premium Outlets: Tuesday, October 30 from 6-8 p.m.
– Chapel Hill Mall in Akron: Trick-or-Treat inside the mall Wednesday, October 31 from 6-8 p.m. All children must be accompanied by an adult. The event is for children ages 12 and under.
– Crocker Park in Westlake: Trick-or-Treat on Saturday, October 27 from 2-4 p.m. Pet costume contest from 12-1:30 p.m.
– Parmatown Mall: Friday, October 26 from 5-7 p.m.
– Summit Mall in Fairlawn: Trick-or-Treat inside the mall on Saturday, October 27 from 6-8 p.m.
– Westfield Belden Village Mall in Canton: Trick-or-Treat inside the mall on Monday, October 29 from 6-8 p.m.
– Westfield Great Northern Mall in North Olmsted: Trick-or-Treat inside the mall on Monday, October 29 from 4-6 p.m. Kids wearing costumes will eat free that night at Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill.